Maybe our website has given you a first impression of our company and you have found a job offer that you might like. Then you’ve come to the right place here.
The first and most important step towards starting with us is to send us your application. Tell us something about yourself, what made you want to apply, and why the job is the right one for you. We’d like to get an impression of you so that we can decide whether the advertised job suits you. Then, if we think it does, we’d like to meet you in person.
We will deal with your application as quickly as possible, but if it does take a little longer, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
If you haven’t found the job you are looking for, feel free to send us anopen application.
And another thing: we respect your privacy. We treat your information in the strictest confidence and will not pass it on to others.
Until 01/09/2017, we are looking for an apprentice:
Industrial mechanic, specialising in mechanical and plant engineering
Machinist, specialising in lathe systems
- A high-quality, future-oriented and varied apprenticeship at our own training workshop
- The attractive pay and benefits of the mechanical and electrical engineering industry
- Additional voluntary benefits
- The chance of being taken on full-time after completing the apprenticeship
- a good qualification from school or vocational college
- an understanding of technical processes
- the capacity for spacial thinking
- good marks in mathematics
- manual skills
- willingness to work in a team